To learn more, read the user manual here: [ Link ]
Expected delivery: December 2021*
Warranty: 2 years
Satisfaction guarantee: 60 days
⇒ DISCLAIMER: Optoceutics does not claim that the light has any effect on Alzheimer’s disease, nor is the product approved for treatment of any other disease.
*We are in production, but due to global supply chain issues, unexpected delays may occur.
❚ FURTHER INFORMATION:
- A class I medical device
- Includes printed user manual in ENG or DK
- Tested according to IEC 60601 for electrical medical device safety
- Made in Denmark
DO NOT use the device if you suffer from photosensitive epilepsy
Consult your physician before use if:
- You are highly photosensitive (Photophobia)
- You have a history of migraines
- You suffer from any neurological conditions
- You have any eye diseases (glaucoma, retinitis, retinopathy, or macular degeneration)
- You suffer from bipolar disorder
Why do I need to consult my physician?
“Using EVY LIGHT ® poses minimal risk of injury. The possible adverse reactions are relatively mild and temporary. If the symptoms worsen, stop using the device and make sure to contact a healthcare professional.
We recommend always having ongoing contact with your physician if you suffer from any neurodegenerative or phsychiatric disorders. We do not claim that EVY LIGHT ® has any effect on Alzheimer’s disease, nor is the product approved for treatment of any other disease.
You do not need a prescription to buy and use EVY LIGHT ®.