Non-Exclusive Affiliate Agreement
Updated at 2022-08-25
- This agreement sets out the criteria required and the terms governing a party who introduces buyers to OptoCeutics ApS; the party is herein called “Affiliate.” OptoCeutics reserves the right to approve or reject Affiliates at its sole discretion.
- OptoCeutics will issue a coupon code to an approved Affiliate to provide to those to whom it recommends OptoCeutics products, which code will entitle them to a 100 USD discount when purchasing products directly from OptoCeutics online shop.
- OptoCeutics will pay a flat fee to the Affiliate of 100 USD of the sales of devices made to customers (other than Affiliate) who: used the Affiliate’s referral link and / or promo code, who advised OptoCeutics at the time of purchase that they were referred to OptoCeutics by Affiliate, or whose names were provided to OptoCeutics as contacts of Affiliate prior to their first purchase of OptoCeutics products and were not already contacts of another Affiliate.
- Affiliates will not represent themselves in any way that implies that Affiliate is an agent, legal representative, or branch of OptoCeutics ApS, and will represent itself as independent from OptoCeutics.
- OptoCeutics Minimum Advertised Price (MAP): The resale prices are set forth in our website, www.optoceutics.com as the Minimum Advertised Price. Affiliates may not publish a price that is lower than the MAP. This includes, but is not limited to, web, print, TV, radio, Affiliate’s own or affiliated website(s), and all electronic advertising and any other marketing and sales platform that an Affiliate may use currently and in the future. OptoCeutics reserves the right to revise the list of Products, Services, Prices, and Practices at any time while this Agreement is in force.
- Copyright Material: Affiliates are not allowed to copy any material from OptoCeutics’s websites, blogs, or literature without prior consent. OptoCeutics will provide collaterals for advertisements. Modification of any kind to materials provided by OptoCeutics is not permitted without prior consent (for example, removing the OptoCeutics logo from its material).
- Medical Claims. OptoCeutics does not make any medical claim without the clearance of relevant regulatory agencies in the EU and US. OptoCeutics does not claim that its product has any effect on brain disorders, nor is the product approved for treatment of any disease. Affiliate understands the risks of making medical claims without these clearances.
- No Third-Party and Beneficiaries. This agreement shall not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties to this agreement.
- Confidentiality. The terms of this agreement are confidential. The parties agree not to discuss or disclose the terms of this agreement to a third party.
- Termination: OptoCeutics reserves the right to terminate this agreement and to void Affiliate’s code for violations of any term of this agreement, unlawful acts, product misrepresentations, for any business practice deemed undesirable or unethical by OptoCeutics, or for lack of sales referred by Affiliate. Upon termination, Affiliate agrees to cease promoting OptoCeutics products.
- OptoCeutics makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, by way of example but not of limitation, of fitness of any product for any particular purpose. OptoCeutics shall not be held to any liability with respect to any claims by Affiliate because of, or arising from, the use of products.
- Affiliates shall not assign, transfer, and/or otherwise sell its rights in this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties. No term or provisions of this agreement may be changed, waived, or discharged without the written approval of OptoCeutics.
For more information about these rights, please contact us.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone Number: +45 50 20 60 71
- Via this Address: Gl. Kongevej 1, 1610 Copenhagen, Denmark